The 45-B District Court, located at 13600 Oak Park Blvd. Oak Park, MI, is presided over by Judges Michelle Friedman Appel and Judge David Gubow, and serves only the Cities and municipalities of Oak Park, Huntington Woods, Pleasant Ridge, and Royal Oak Township.
If you are facing criminal charges, we know that the thought of conviction, imprisonment or a criminal record can be terrifying and overwhelming. You need a criminal defense attorney who has the experience, understanding, and personal attention you deserve. Having handled hundreds of Criminal and Traffic cases in the 45-B District Court, our attorneys are familiar with the City Attorney, Oakland Counties’ Prosecutors, and the Judges of the 45-B District Court.Through their experiences and the relationships they have built with the 45-B District Court, our attorneys can anticipate the Judge’s responses, understand how the Prosecutor will want to proceed, and with that knowledge can negotiate the best deal for our clients in efforts of removing as much uncertainty from the legal justice system as possible.
We understands the stresses you are experiencing and our goal is to remove as much of it from the process as possible. For more information or to retain Garmo & Kiste, PLC call us at (248) 398-7100 for a free consultation or contact us with a private message. The 45-B District Court’s Premier Oak Park Michigan Criminal Defense Attorneys.
For more information on specific crimes, or traffic offenses, please click the applicable link below:
- Retail Fraud
- Probation Violation
- Domestic Violence
- UIP/Indecent Exposure
- Disturbing the Peace
- Assault and Battery
- Obstruction of Police/False Information to a Police Officer
- Malicious Use of a Telephone/Telephone Harassment
- Malicious Destruction of Property
- Receiving/Concealing Stolen Property
- Bad Checks/NSF
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Fake or Forged ID
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Superdrunk/High BAC
- Marijuana Use/Possession
- Operating within the Presence of Drugs
- Prescription Drug Crimes
- Michigan Open Container Law
- How to Clean Your Criminal Record – Expungement
- Ineligible for an Expungement, now what?
- Representing Victims of Crimes
- Drunk Driving /
DUI / OWI / OWVI
- Michigan Local Courts
- Michigan Local Universities
45-B Court Oak Park Michigan:
- 13600 Oak Park Blvd. Oak Park, MI.
- The court is in the City Hall Building.
- Phone: 248-692-7042
- Serving Oak Park, Huntington Woods, Pleasant Ridge, or Royal Oak Township, Oak Park, MI Criminal Defense lawyers