The 42-2 District Court is located at 35071 23 Mile Road, New Baltimore, MI 48047-3649 and has only one judge, theHonorableWilliam Hackel III. The State is divided into judicial districts, each of which is an administrative unit subject to the control of the Supreme Court of the State of Michigan. Th e42-2 District Court Division was established by the State of Michigan to render judicial decisions for the citizens of Chesterfield Township, Lenox Township, New Baltimore, and New Haven.
Having handled a great number of Criminal and Traffic cases in volume in the 42-2District Court which serves the Chesterfield Township, Lenox Township, New Baltimore, and New Haven, our attorneys are familiar with the City Attorneys, Macomb Counties’ Prosecutors, and the Judges of the 42-2 District Court. Through their experiences and the relationships they have built with the 42-2 District Court, our attorneys can anticipate the Judges’ responses, understand how the Prosecutor will want to proceed, and with that knowledge can negotiate the best deal for our clients in efforts of removing as much uncertainty from the legal justice system as possible.
Remember, Judges have a tremendous amount of discretion when imposing your punishment. Without us, or another competent attorney, you may say or do the wrong thing, increasing your punishment. For more information, call us at (248) 398-7100 for a free consultation or contact us with a private message.
For information about specific charges see the links below:
- Retail Fraud
- Probation Violation
- Domestic Violence
- UIP/Indecent Exposure
- Disturbing the Peace
- Assault and Battery
- Obstruction of Police/False Information to a Police Officer
- Malicious Use of a Telephone/Telephone Harassment
- Malicious Destruction of Property
- Receiving/Concealing Stolen Property
- Bad Checks/NSF
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Fake or Forged ID
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Superdrunk/High BAC
- Marijuana Use/Possession
- Operating within the Presence of Drugs
- Prescription Drug Crimes
- Michigan Open Container Law
- How to Clean Your Criminal Record – Expungement
- Ineligible for an Expungement, now what?
- Representing Victims of Crimes
- Drunk Driving / DUI / OWI / OWVI
- Michigan Local Courts
- Michigan Local Universities
- 35071 23 Mile Road, New Baltimore, MI 48047-3649
- Phone: (586) 725-9500
- Fax: (586) 725-1404
- Serving: Chesterfield Township, Lenox Township, New Baltimore, and New Haven