The 41-A District Court has two locations. The Shelby Township location is located at 51660 Van Dyke Shelby Township, MI 48316, is presided over by the Honorable Douglas P. Shepherd, and serves Macomb Township, Shelby Township, and Utica. While the other location is in Sterling Heights, which serves only the City of Sterling Heights, and is presided over by three Judges, Honorable Stephen S. Sierawski, the Honorable Michael S. Maceroni, and the Honorable Kimberley A. Wiegand.
Having handled a great number of Criminal and Traffic cases in volume in both 41A District Courts, our attorneys are familiar with the City Attorneys, the Macomb County Prosecutors, and the Judges of the 41A District Courts.Through their experiences and the relationships they have built with the 41A District Courts, our attorneys can anticipate each of the Judge’s responses, understand how the Prosecutor will want to proceed, and with that knowledge can negotiate the best deal for our clients in efforts of removing as much uncertainty from the legal justice system as possible.
Remember, Judges have a tremendous amount of discretion when imposing your punishment. Without us, or another competent attorney, you may say or do the wrong thing, increasing your punishment. For more information or to retain Call us at (248) 398-7100 for a free consultation or contact us with a private message.
For more information on specific crimes, or traffic offenses, please click the applicable link below:
- Retail Fraud
- Probation Violation
- Domestic Violence
- UIP/Indecent Exposure
- Disturbing the Peace
- Assault and Battery
- Obstruction of Police/False Information to a Police Officer
- Malicious Use of a Telephone/Telephone Harassment
- Malicious Destruction of Property
- Receiving/Concealing Stolen Property
- Bad Checks/NSF
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Fake or Forged ID
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Superdrunk/High BAC
- Marijuana Use/Possession
- Operating within the Presence of Drugs
- Prescription Drug Crimes
- Michigan Open Container Law
- How to Clean Your Criminal Record – Expungement
- Ineligible for an Expungement, now what?
- Representing Victims of Crimes
- Drunk Driving / DUI / OWI / OWVI
- Michigan Local Courts
- Michigan Local Universities