|Local Attorneys, regularly practicing in the 26THDistrict Courtwhich representsthe City of Ecorse.|
Have you been charged with a Traffic Civil Infraction or Criminal Matter inEcorse? Are you looking for an attorney who regularly practices in the 26THDistrict Court,which governs all misdemeanor criminal cases that takes place in the City of Ecorse? If so, then the Lawyers of Garmo &Kiste, PLC are right for you.
Having handled many Criminal Defense / Traffic cases in Ecorse, the attorneys of Garmo &Kiste, PLC are here to serve you. Our lawyers offer solutions that are tailored to fit your own specific needs, and understand how important your matter is. Though we can never guarantee you a particular result, you can count on our hard work, dedication, and commitment.
For more information or to retain Garmo &Kiste, PLC call us at (248) 398-7100 for a free consultation or contact us with a private message.
|Why hire us?|
The 26THDistrict Court, located at3869 W. Jefferson, Ecorse, MI 48229is served bythe Honorable Michael Ciungan. A Magistrate appointed by the Judge, assists with Informal Hearings on Civil Infractions, Arraignments on Ordinance cases and Hearings on Small Claims. The District Court has jurisdiction of all City Ordinance violations and State Law Misdemeanors. The Court also conducts Preliminary Examinations of Felony Case.
Having handled a great number of Criminal and Traffic cases in volume in the 26THDistrict Court which servesonly Ecorse, our attorneys are familiar with the City Attorney, Wayne Counties’ Prosecutors, and the Judge of the 26THDistrict Court. Through their experiences and the relationships they have built with the 26THDistrict Court, our attorneys can anticipate the Judges’ responses, understand how the Prosecutor will want to proceed, and with that knowledge can negotiate the best deal for our clients in efforts of removing as much uncertainty from the legal justice system as possible.
Remember, Judges have a tremendous amount of discretion when imposing your punishment. Without us, or another competent attorney, you may say or do the wrong thing, increasing your punishment. For more information or to retain Garmo &Kiste, PLC call us at (248) 398-7100 for a free consultation or contact us with a private message.
From more information on specific crimes, or traffic offenses, please click the applicable link below:
- Assault and Battery
- Disturbing the Peace
- Disorderly Conduct
- Domestic Violence
- Drunk Driving / DUI / OWI / OWVI
- Embezzlement Defense
- False Report of a Crime
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- License Restoration
- Illegal Possession of Prescription Drugs and Prescription Fraud Crimes
- Implied Consent Violations
- · Malicious Use of a Telephone / Telephone Harassment
- Malicious Destruction of Property (MDOP), Michigan
- Marijuana Use / Marijuana Possession
- Minor in Possession (MIP)
- · Non-Sufficient Funds / Writing Bad Checks
- · Obstruction of Police / False Information to Police Officer
- Operating With The Presence of Drugs
- · Personal Protection Order (PPO)
- · Probation Violations
- · Prostitution and Solicitation in Michigan
- · Receiving and Concealing Stolen Property
- Retail Fraud/ Theft
- · Super Drunk / High BAC
- · Urinating in Public/Indecent Exposure
- · Using a Fake ID
- Writing Bad Checks / Non-Sufficient Funds
|26th District Court, 3869 W. Jefferson, Ecorse, MI 48229