Our Criminal and Traffic defense lawyers offer proven results that are tailored to fit your own specific Cases. For more information call us at (248) 398-7100 for a free consultation or contact us with a private message.
|Why hire us?|
The 25THDistrict Court, located at1475 Cleophus, Lincoln Park, MI 48146 is served bythe Honorable David Bajorek and the Honorable David Zelenak. A Magistrate appointed by the Judge, assists with Informal Hearings on Civil Infractions, Arraignments on Ordinance cases and Hearings on Small Claims. The District Court has jurisdiction of all City Ordinance violations and State Law Misdemeanors. The Court also conducts Preliminary Examinations of Felony Case.
Having handled a great number of Criminal and Traffic cases in volume in the 25THDistrict Court which serves only Lincoln Park, our attorneys are familiar with the City Attorney, Wayne Counties’ Prosecutors, and the Judge of the 25TH District Court. Through their experiences and the relationships they have built with the 25TH District Court, our attorneys can anticipate the Judges’ responses, understand how the Prosecutor will want to proceed, and with that knowledge can negotiate the best deal for our clients in efforts of removing as much uncertainty from the legal justice system as possible.
Remember, Judges have a tremendous amount of discretion when imposing your punishment. Without us, or another competent attorney, you may say or do the wrong thing, increasing your punishment. For more information call us at (248)-398-7100 for a free consultation or contact us with a private message.
For more information on specific crimes, or traffic offenses, please click the applicable link below:
- Retail Fraud
- Probation Violation
- Domestic Violence
- UIP/Indecent Exposure
- Disturbing the Peace
- Assault and Battery
- Obstruction of Police/False Information to a Police Officer
- Malicious Use of a Telephone/Telephone Harassment
- Malicious Destruction of Property
- Receiving/Concealing Stolen Property
- Bad Checks/NSF
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Fake or Forged ID
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Superdrunk/High BAC
- Marijuana Use/Possession
- Operating within the Presence of Drugs
- Prescription Drug Crimes
- Michigan Open Container Law
- How to Clean Your Criminal Record – Expungement
- Ineligible for an Expungement, now what?
- Representing Victims of Crimes
- Drunk Driving / DUI / OWI / OWVI
- Michigan Local Courts
- Michigan Local Universities
- 25th District Court, 1475 Cleophus, Lincoln Park, MI 48146
- Serving Lincoln Park
- Phone: 313-382-8648
- Serving Lincoln Park